Disclaimer: This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation (at no cost to you) when you click on links to those products. Read our Disclaimer Policy for more information.
While Trinity Credit Services didn’t make our round-up of the best credit repair companies, they are still a viable option.
Read on to find out what they offer, how they operate and explore alternatives that we like more.
What is Trinity Credit Services?
Trinity Credit Services is a credit repair service that was founded in 1996.
Bucking the trend of ongoing monthly fees to fix your credit, Trinity Credit Services has no monthly fee or set plans.
They take each individual case, build a plan, and fee, around your credit repair needs. Trinity Credit Services offers a 100% no results, no-charge guarantee.
How Does Trinity Credit Services Work?
If you are in need of a credit repair, you contact Trinity Credit Services. You will then schedule a time to have your free credit consultation to go over everything necessary to fix your credit.
Trinity Credit Services implements a 4-step guide.
- Free credit report evaluation – Your Trinity Credit Services will look at your report on all three credit bureaus and go over them with you.
- Customized credit repair plan – this is where the plan to get inaccurate items removed takes place.
- Send Us Any Correspondence – Once you start receiving correspondence from reporting agencies, normally within 30-45 days, you will send them to Trinity Credit Services.
- View Your Progress Online – you can monitor the efforts and success Trinity Credit Services is having for you via their website after you are provided a client login and pin code. From there, you will also have access to credit educational programs.
Trinity Credit Services Credit Repair
Trinity Credit Services implements the repair, rebuild, and restore theory.
- Repair – this is the cleaning up and removing of inaccurate items from your credit. They specifically mention removing late payments, tax liens, bankruptcies, foreclosures, auto loans, charge-offs, student loans, collections, and more.
- Rebuild – the “polishing” of your credit report to a pristine slate.
- Restore – Trinity Credit Services will give you the direction to rebuild positive credit and provide invaluable knowledge on future decisions.
How Much Does Trinity Credit Services Cost? Is It Free?
Trinity Credit Services does not list any pricing on its website. They state they structure a payment plan that is specifically for you and your credit repair needs.
Because of this, it is hard to know what the costs of their services are and how much flexibility you may have in some of their fees.
What Are Previous Customers Saying about Trinity Credit Services?
Of course, the reviews on Trinity Credit Services website are all positive. However, if you go away from their website and search for reviews, you will see their average reviews are about 4-stars out of 5.
“Great Service and outstanding Communication”, “they exceeded the 100-point credit score increase they promised”, and “great service, great staff and prayers answered” are some of the 5-star reviews.
How Does Trinity Credit Services Compare?
Here is how Trinity Credit Services compares to some credit repair alternatives.
#1. Credit Saint vs. Trinity Credit Services
Credit Saint offers you a free consultation to help your get started.
For a monthly fee, starting at $79.99, they implement a 3-step process for their clients.
- Credit Saint will create a credit monitoring account for you with CreditSquad.com
- They will go over specific details on your credit report and identify what items you may disagree with.
- Credit Saint will also analyze your positive credit and see if there are ways to optimize them even more.
These are just a handful of reasons why Credit Saint is the best choice for you if you are on the market for credit repair.
>> Learn More: Credit Saint Review
#2. Sky Blue Credit Repair vs. Trinity Credit Services
Like Trinity Credit Services, Sky Blue is one of the few credit repair companies that offer a 90-day money-back guarantee.
There is a one-time fee of $79 to get set up and then a monthly fee of $79 to access all their services. If your spouse needs help, Sky Blue offers a discount for couples. Some of the services they offer are:
>> Learn More: Sky Blue Review
#3. Lexington Law vs. Trinity Credit Services
Lexington Law implements a simple three-step process for their credit repair services. Their monthly fee starts at $89.95, and they advertise they have helped over 500,000 customers since 1991.
- Research & Review is where they look at your credit to determine any questionable negative items.
- Challenge & Dispute is where they ask the bureaus and your credits to verify the negative items.
- Manage & Monitor is where they work with you to help manage your credit wisely while continuing to address any new credit issues that appear.
>> Learn More: Lexington Law Review
>> Want to Compare More Options? Check out our list ofcredit repair services
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about Trinity Credit Services.
Is Trinity Credit Services Safe?
Yes, Trinity Credit Services is safe, has a C+ BBB ranking, and has been around for several years.
Does Trinity Credit Services Cost Money?
While it is safe to assume Trinity Credit Services costs money, no pricing is listed on their website for any of their services.
Instead, they request you to call them and get pricing based on your specific needs. In theory, having plans built around your specific need could save you money.
When searching some of the online reviews, you will see costs from a few hundred to more than $1,500.
Is Trinity Credit Services Legit?
Based on the thousands of reviews, it is safe to assume Trinity Services is Legit. They have a C+ rating on BBB with 5 complaints closed in the last 3 years.
There is some confusion in that they state they have been in business for 25 years, but they have a logo stating 9+ years on their website. While technically correct, it seems a bit odd.
Bottom Line: Trinity Credit Services Review
If you are in need of only a credit repair and no other services tied to your credit score, and you do not mind calling to go through a pricing model for your specific credit repair use case, then there is no harm in talking with Trinity Credit Services.
They offer a free consultation to decide if their price offering and services are right for you. However, reading many of the reviews, most seem to be turned off by the lack of pricing transparency on their website.